Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Day 39: What's your problem, lady?

So. Yesterday was my super busy day, and I was having stomach pain all day. I don't know what is going on with me, but I've been kind of obsessed with my digestive health, and in response or something, my digestive tract is making itself a nuisance. Ew. But anyway, I felt crappy all day, but did make it to the gym for some LISS (skipped HIIT) and then instead of going home, I went to K's and had sushi and chardonnay (doh!). Get it together, lady! What is your problem?

Needless to say, since I didn't get to bed til after 1, I did not get up at 6 and go to the gym. Damn it. So, I'm going to try and go tonight, which sucks because I have so much crap to do. I just feel like I'm flailing around right now and not able to get myself on track.

I mean, all things considered I pretty much am on track - eating has been almost entirely on track. My weight has maintained at an ok place. I just feel like I'm not exercising willpower when there are easy healthy choices. I haven't been open enough with my friends about how important it is to me to stick to my diet and my exercise routine. I try to act all casual about it, which is just silly.

So, what to do? Today, I'm going to (a) stick to the food plan, (b) make it to the gym eventually and hopefully get in my UBWO, but at the very least do some cardio, (c) try to relax and keep on not getting sick, and (d) be productive - do reading, attack some of the clutter that's taking over my room, and pack for tomorrow's trip up to Boston. These are not hard things to do!

Plan:
M1: Kashi go-lean crunch and frozen blueberries
M2: apple, almonds
M3: sandwich, carrots
M4: protein shake
M5: quinoa, brussels sprouts, baked tofu
M6: quinoa, brussels sprouts, baked tofu
workout: UBWO, LISS
drink: lots and lots of water and tea - do not get sick!

No comments: