Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Day 25: Scheduling Drama

Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah. I started to post yesterday but my internet wasn't working and I didn't have time anyway, but I was excited because my weight was down .4 from my last lowest weight of last week! And today, I'm down an additional .4, yay. It's the one awesome thing about getting my period. Hopefully that will keep on going down and then stay down.

I skipped HIIT yesterday, but made it into the gym late last night to do 30 minutes of gossip and stairmaster with a friend. I was doing it on a pretty low setting, so that I could talk at the same time, but that machine is intense. I sweated like a fat man from the moment I stepped on that thing, and my pulse stayed at a medium/high rate the whole time. It was glorious, but also disgusting. So, since I was at the gym until 12 and then took until 1 to wind down... I missed my upperbody workout this morning. I'm going to bring clothes to class and just go from there, but it kind of sucks because the gym is always packed later on. I will just suck it up and remember this so that next week I won't let myself get behind like this. I just got so backed up on sleep the last few days, and I was doing interviews too, so I was just exhausted. Which makes me inefficient at getting work done, so I stay up later doing it, etc, etc.

So today, rescheduled workout aside, I have to stay on task and get shit done. I've got a lot to do today and tomorrow before I take off for Boston, and I cannot let the workouts fall by the wayside. My current workout schedule is totally getting me where I want to be, and I need to ride that success as far as I can. I can't believe I've stuck with this for almost 4 weeks now! Some of my clothes are definitely getting loose, I feel stronger and just better all around. Just 8 more weeks until California and the end of this challenge, when I'll probably take a week to assess and plan, before I move on to either another BFL challenge or some other routine.

No comments: