Sunday, September 2, 2007

bingy

PMS is rearing its ugly head and today, for the first time I really got to the point where I could hardly control myself. However, it has been over 2 weeks since my last binge (I have no clue when the last time was, really - probably sometime in the first week of August). I managed to rein in the urge to eat everything in sight, and the only things I added to my planned food were a few almonds (7=60 calories), and some carrots and hummus (~200 calories all together). So, not great but it could certainly be worse, and at least I rode it out and didn't just pig out. I rounded out the day somewhere around 1825, with a fat content of over 30% (yow).

My belly is so bloaty right now, from PMS and also from the absurdly large amount of fiber I consumed at dinner tonight (roasted cauliflower, vegan loaf, edamame). It's astounding how much of those things you can eat for so few calories, and that is because of the marvels of fiber. Yay fiber. Just gotta keep pounding down that water or else I'll be in trouble later on. Good day for getting in a lot of water, not a good day for getting reading done or appreciating this incredible, gorgeous weather we're having this weekend. C'est la vie law school, but maybe tomorrow I'll throw caution to the wind and do some reading out in the park.

No comments: