Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Day 17: First Day of School

Just a quickie right now since I have about 3 minutes before I need to go run a bunch of errands and pick up reading to do before classes start. First day of school! I am excited but also nervous because I have a very busy, long day ahead and it's only the beginning of the week. I wish I'd gotten a bit more work done last week - I didn't really start with the homework until Sunday and Monday, so I'm not exactly ahead of the game.

Popped out of bed at 6:30 this morning, groggy but motivated, and went to the gym for HIIT on the bike (my ass muscles hurt!) and 25 mins low/med intensity steady state on the elliptical (no resistance, because of ass hurting and general tiredness). I just packed up M3 (sandwich, carrots) and M4 (almonds, pear), and I'll be making my M2 protein shake in a sec, then heading out to the post office and a zillion other places. Class starts at 1:10, and this day doesn't end until around 9:30 pm, at which point I need to haul ass back home and do a bit of reading for tomorrow. Oy! But my date is rescheduled for tomorrow, so that's something to look forward to, and by then my week will be nearly over.

This day requires optimism and coffee, so I'm going to do my best to stay fueled up on both. Time to get going!

No comments: