Sunday, September 16, 2007

Day 29?!: Ack!

Man oh man. I have to make this one quick since I've been not-doing a lot of homework for the past few hours since I got up. But this weekend at my parents' house was badness x a million. Ice cream sundae, oily stir fry, a bite of pizza that I suspect had some meat on there, peanut butter on a spoon, you name it! But I'm back in style, and I'm going to overcome the scheduling and laziness issues of last week by going to bed early and getting up early. This week is going to be so on plan it will put Week 1 to shame.

So, week 5. I was really hoping to be in a size 2 by this point, but I'll settle for my old fat jeans (stretchy size 16) feeling like fat jeans again. They hang off me much as they did a year ago, which is spectacular. I have to wear a belt to keep 'em up. This is good, and soon I'm going to need to buy some new jeans anyway since these ones are a couple years old and are looking kind of beat up at the cuffs and seat.

The awesome thing that happened at my parents' house is that they bought me a new pair of sneakers, which I have been desperately needing for a while now. I feel like sneakers are supposed to last forever, but truly they do not, especially when you buy the ones on sale at Bob's as I have been doing for years. So I got a much nicer pair of New Balances courtesy of my dad, and I'm stoked to throw them on and hit the gym in about an hour. Other than that, today's plans involve buying some fruit and veggies, reading a ton, and cooking up a new veggie loaf to throw in the freezer and last me the next 4 weeks of Sunday night dinners. This has been a real treat the last few weeks to have such an easy and delicious thing to heat up. I just need to figure out a way to make it slightly less fatty. There's nuts and beans and seeds in there so it could be tough, but there are some variations I can try out.

No comments: