Sunday, September 23, 2007

Day 36: I have a good feeling about Week 6

Or anyway, I have a lingering bad feeling about Week 5, which was almost all bad as far as eating went. Last night was not exactly the shining example of getting my shit together. I ended up ordering out Chinese, then having a few drinks at a bar, then coming back and eating all my leftovers! And if that weren't bad enough, ugh, I can't even type it. I had a bagel too. That is a serious, serious binge right there.

So, I got up this morning and I immediately threw on some clothes, got my shopping bags and list, and I trekked down to Trader Joe's to pick up a crapload of important things. I should be set for quite a while as far as non-perishables go, plus I got some tasty brussels sprouts, yay. Maybe this week I'll try roasting them, though I like them just fine boiled too.

Eating for today is going to be on plan or I'm going to start punching myself in the face. OMG. I cannot take the guilt of these late night drinking and eating sessions! It's because I suddenly was on track, I had to go and sabotage it. Well, I'm saying now that I'm not going to let it happen.

Today's plan:
HIIT and LISS
M1: pear and almonds
M2: hummus & veg sandwich and carrots
M3: clif builder's bar
M4: baked sesame tofu, roasted cauliflower, roasted butternut squash (my mouth is watering just thinking of it)
M5: same as M4

Workout and meals 1-3 are done, and I've got all the stuff to do my last 2 meals so I'm about to get things ready to go in the oven for an hour. Hallelujah. Sunday dinners are always good around here. I'm just going to have to keep that bar high all week. Thurs-Sat I'll be in Boston, but seeing as that is my halfway point (!) I'm going to stay mindful, pack lots of good food, and do my best to at least get in as much cardio as I reasonably can.

I need coffee! Time to get psyched about roasting veggies, doing laundry and a crapload of reading. Hoo-ah!

No comments: