Monday, September 17, 2007

Day 30: Still a Fatty

I'm having an attitude problem this morning. I think the only reason I really made it out of bed at 6:30 and went to the gym was because my roommate and his girlfriend were up moving around at that hour so I didn't feel like such a freak for being up early when I don't have to be anyplace until 10. Still, I was nervous about not making it back to my apartment in time to get ready for my interview this morning (sigh - almost done). So I skipped LISS and just did my upper body workout, and maybe I'll make it back for cardio this evening with my friend K.

Eating yesterday was great, although dinner was one of those massive high-fiber feasts that brought my weight up this morning. I'm trying not to think about it - hopefully tomorrow I'll be down a bit, and I can tell by this afternoon that fiber will work its way out. Ideally not until I get back from the interview!

I'm feeling frustrated about not making a lot of progress. This happens, I know - I actually am making a lot of progress but right now it's not obvious since I spent all weekend pigging out and not exercising. I need to give it a few days so I can work that stuff out of my system and pick up the pace for working out. I'm really glad I don't have any more interviews between today and next Friday, since that takes off a lot of the time pressure in the morning.

OK, time to finish getting dressed and ready to go...

No comments: