Saturday, September 8, 2007

Day 21: Don't Ask

Well, the birthday splurge was major. It kind of started on Thursday, or maybe earlier, as PMS set in pretty early this week. So I'm not weighing for a couple days, as I wait for the bloat to pass and get myself back on track.

Birthday was amazing, and I think it was worth it for all the calories, etc, and I did manage to work out for a while yesterday, although I was very tired and sort of hungover so not working as hard as usual. I'm going to make it up tomorrow! And I am off the sauce for a while... I'll be traveling next weekend so I can definitely keep it in check and limit it to maybe a glass of wine with a friend I've got plans to meet up with at some point.

Plan for tomorrow: see my sister off at an obscenely early hour, have a delicious breakfast, get a lot of reading done, HIIT & LISS at the gym, more reading and cleaning, more delicious and nutritious meals and loads of water, maybe some detox tea, more reading, some TV and off to bed early.

Five interviews on the schedule for this week - it's getting very tiring, but I am more confident in each one than the last, especially since I already have a couple of offers that I'm considering. Just a few more weeks and it'll be decision time, hallelujah.

No comments: