Monday, August 27, 2007

3 posts in one day - yow!

Just a quick note to say OH MY GOD I AM SO HUNGRY!

I've been sooooo hungry all damn day, even half an hour after I eat a big, fiber-rific meal. I've got one coming up in a pretty short while, but man oh man. It's funny because I'm still not really tempted to cheat, I just feel uncomfortable and impatient for it to be mealtime. Planning meals is such a revelation. I've tried to do it in the past but the mistake I make is buying stuff that's not in the plan and then not buying everything that is in the plan, then just trying to fudge it. That doesn't work. Anyway, in a few minutes I'll start cooking up my tasty dinner of sweet potatoes, cauliflower and tempeh. I'm having that for meal 5 and then again in a few hours for meal 6. Yay!

No comments: